Business Process Analyst
Do you want to help build a world-class institution from the region, experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, and improve people’s lives?
There is only one way to build an awesome institution: to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with the mission of the organisation and make them partners in success. At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organisation that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alums, Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 47 cities across 11 countries and host over 6million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018. Read more about us here and here.
About the Role
As a Business Process Analyst, you will have to analyze the required standard operating procedures (SOPs) for different Careem operations, then monitor and ensure the creation of the identified SOPs to ensure the company has standardized operations quality across all cities that it operates. You will be also required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Identify & prioritize areas where SOP creation is required – Gap analysis
- Prioritize the creation of SOPs based on feedback from management
- Work with multiple stakeholders to ensure SOPs are created
- Ensure SOPs are within the quality standard
- Place SOPs in the right platform
- Ensure SOPs are updated & the versions are controlled
- Work with Compliance Analyst to create compliance checklists
- Ensure feedback from compliance is captured
- Align with Management & key stakeholders on key next steps based on feedback
- Candidate needs to ensure being involved & aware of all major projects and process changes taking place in the organization.
- Build good relationships with management & key stakeholders to ensure alignment on key process additions & changes.
- Bachelors degree qualification (or similar) preferably in Industrial Engineering
- Up to 4 years’ professional working experience
- Exposure to systems analysis, process mapping, QA and auditing
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction